30% Off 3.5L Brazier
30% Off 3.5L Brazier
Not too big, not too small, the 3.5L Brazier is ideal for one-pot meals for one or two people, side dishes, small pot roasts and pastas without the messy clean-up The two helper handles make it easy to move the pot around the kitchen when it’s full, while taking up minimal space in the oven and cupboard.
- Custom-fit, heavy gauge lid retains heat to create an oven like environment for even cooking
- Triple-coat, non-stick surface ensures starch and any baked-on food residue is easily removed and pan washes up like new after each use
- For greater versatility, add the custom made Stainless Steel Silicone Steamer –which also doubles as a colander - for steaming vegetables and savoury pastries like homemade dumplings and dim sims
Suitable for oven cooking and gas, electric and induction stove tops
3.5L Capacity / 20cm Diameter / 31.5cm (W with handles) x 12.5cm (H)
About como advanced™
como advanced™ cookware is the star of the Chefs Toolbox product range and was conceived and designed in Australia by Chefs Toolbox founder and avid home cook, David Mills.
como advanced™ is modelled on the very best commercial cookware – fast and even heat conduction, hardwearing, solid construction and reliable performance - and then tweaked to meet the needs of the home cook - lightweight, easy to clean, versatile and affordable.
The ultimate test for como advanced™ products is when we put them to work in our own kitchens. We test and tweak and test again until the product meets – and exceeds – our expectations, and only then will we give the nod for production to begin.
Here’s what you can expect from your como advanced™ cookware:
- Triple-coating of the most advance non-stick technology
- Any food residue - including starch and burn residue – effortlessly wipes away
- The pan washes up like new after each wash
- Coating lasts the life of the pan
- Hard-anodised exterior with stain resistant coating
- Tougher than steel
- Oil and splashes wash away without staining
- Sleek with its stylish matte finish
- Every product is design to be multi-purpose
- Use in the oven as well as all types of stoves tops, including induction
- Professionally riveted Stainless Steel handles on all pans and lids.
- We’ve never known a handle on any of our products to break or detach
- Solid stainless steel is slow to heat and oven-safe
- 10 Year Warranty on Workmanship