The Kugelhopf is Europe’s favourite cake shape, and can be used with traditional European recipes as well as your favourite cakes and jellies. The central pillar makes the Kugelhopf ideal for large cakes as it allows the heat to circulate, cooking the cake evenly throughout.
- Life-long, high-shine surface ensures your cooking is released easily from the cups, time after time
- Suitable for the oven, fridge, freezer, microwave and dishwasher
- Food residue washes away quickly and easily
- Designed to deliver a great result from the very first use
2L (or 8 cups) Diameter: 22.5cm internal / 23.5cm external x 10cm (H)
Why choose Chefs Toolbox Silicone Bakeware?
The Chefs Toolbox has really gone the extra mile in the design and quality of our silicone bakeware.
- Each piece is carefully created with soft, super-flexible moulding to release your cooking easily from the mould, and stiffer, ribbed surfaces where extra strength and stability is needed.
- The high-shine cooking surface ensures food releases easily from the mould, with a minimal risk of food breakage. Unlike other silicone bakeware, this slick surface is designed to last the life of the pan.
- Every piece is tested continuously in our kitchens and tweaked until we’re sure you’ll be delighted with the performance of your bakeware from the very first time you use it.