The classic heirloom pan has been reinvented… and this one doesn’t rust! Our silicone Loaf pan features a ridged base and reinforced sides so it won’t sag under the weight of your favourite banana cake, meatloaf, ice cream or terrine recipes.
- Life-long, high-shine surface ensures your cooking is released easily from the cups, time after time
- Suitable for the oven, fridge, freezer, microwave and dishwasher
- Food residue washes away quickly and easily
- Designed to deliver a great result from the very first use
1.2L (or 4 ¾ cups). Dimensions: 23.5cm x 10cm internal / 27cm x 14cm external
Why choose Chefs Toolbox Silicone Bakeware?
The Chefs Toolbox has really gone the extra mile in the design and quality of our silicone bakeware.
- Each piece is carefully created with soft, super-flexible moulding to release your cooking easily from the mould, and stiffer, ribbed surfaces where extra strength and stability is needed.
- The high-shine cooking surface ensures food releases easily from the mould, with a minimal risk of food breakage. Unlike other silicone bakeware, this slick surface is designed to last the life of the pan.
- Every piece is tested continuously in our kitchens and tweaked until we’re sure you’ll be delighted with the performance of your bakeware from the very first time you use it.