- The ibrewing Auto-Siphon, a clever little device that makes siphoning beverages a breeze. Say goodbye to the hassle of drawing on a siphon tube and enjoy a fuss-free transfer from one container to another.
- This Auto-Siphon is designed to work perfectly with carboys, buckets, and gallon jugs, and requires just a couple of inches of liquid to work its magic. A single stroke of the inner tube starts the siphon action without disturbing any sediment that may have settled, ensuring that your beverage remains clear and flavorful.
- The Auto-Siphon features a solid and glue-bonded construction that is easy to sanitize and doesn’t restrict the flow of your beverage. This makes it perfect for transferring beer into bottles once the fermentation process is complete, ensuring that your beer remains fresh and delicious.
- The included racking cane is perfect for use with 3/8″ ID beer hoses, and the package comes with a 25mm large Auto-Siphon Clamp, allowing you to fix the siphon onto the side of your container for hands-free operation. The siphon body has an ID of 25mm and the racking cane is 650mm in length, making it perfect for use with 5 gallon buckets and carboys.
- With a maximum temperature of 49°C or 120 ℉, this Auto-Siphon is a versatile tool that is perfect for any home brewer or wine maker. Say goodbye to the hassle of traditional siphoning methods and enjoy a smooth and easy transfer with the Auto-Siphon.
Auto Syphon Siphon Pipe 650mm Self-Priming Siphon Home Brew
The clever little device makes siphoning much more manageable – to assist with transferring beverages from one container to another. It enables a fuss-free transference without the necessity of drawing on a siphon tube.
A single stroke of the inner tube helps start the siphon action without disturbing the sediment. It only requires just a couple of inches of liquid and works perfectly in carboys, buckets, and gallon jugs.
This auto-siphon uses a solid and glue-bonded construction, which is easy to sanitize and does not restrict the flow. It helps to transfer the beer into bottles once the fermentation is completed.
Racking cane with the auto-siphon tube is perfect for 3/8″ ID hoses. A 25mm large Auto-Siphon Clamp is included in the package, which can fix the siphon on the side of the container.
Siphons Body ID:25mm, OD 3/8” Racking Cane length:45mm.
It fits 5 Gallon buckets and carboys.
3.1 pcs Clip
4.5/16″ Tubing Clamp
|Dimensions||65 × 2.5 × 2.5 cm|
65 x 2.5 x 2.5 cm; 370 Grams
|Date First Available||
13 September 2022