|Brand||CAPYBARA Distributors Inc.|
|Number of items||10|
|Unit count||10.00 count|
|Item weight||50 Grams|
- INCLUDES: 10 packs (5 g sachets) of Lalvin EC-1118 wine yeast.
- INOCULATION RATE: 5g Sachet Makes 4.5L-23L
- WINE STYLES: Sparkling wine base and Prise de Mousse. Useful for a wide range of applications, including wine and fruit cider fermentations.
- ALCOHOL TOLERANCE: Up to 18%; FERMENTATION RANGE: 10-30°C (50-86°F); GRAPE VARIETY PAIRING: Brings fresh floral aromas to neutral varieties or high-yield grapes.
- Lalvin EC1118 has been selected in a famous sparkling wine region for its excellent properties in producing sparkling base wine as well as “in-bottle” secondary fermentation. It is very resistant to osmotic pressure. Lalvin EC1118 is known for its robust and reliable fermentation kinetics. It is used extensively in the world for the production of both white and red wines.